Sorry for another post on the same subject, but I think Karthik should restrict
his posts to only Indian scores, as most Western OSTs are not song oriented
soundtracks, which are much more able to be represented by a cursory 100 word
review.  The OSTs from the West are more artistic and abstract in general, so
in my opinion, a cursory short word review is just not doing justice in both
directions, negative or positive.  Moreover, even if Karthik wrote a raving
review of the OST, I would still have an issue with that type of review.  Just
my two cents.