What a bizarre post!

It's fairly obvious that the market for film scores in the West is niche and
minuscule. It needs something like a  cult phenomenon  (Pirates of the
Caribbean, Twilight, LOTR, Slumdog Millionaire) for the general public to
embrace the film score. Furthermore the film score market is even smaller for
the comedy genre. They seldom put out cd releases. There's no use lamenting
that ARR's work might not get a patient listen and some appreciation. Now us
ARR fans will buy the Couples Retreat score cd because it's an ARR work. How
many other comedy scores will you buy or listen to? Or just film scores? Should
the fans of Rolfe Kent, Christophe Beck, Teddy Castellucci, Theodore Shapiro &
Marc Shaiman all complain that very few appreciate their scores?
It's all a consequence of the market. Now if it becomes a cult-hit, then that's
a different situation altogether.

BTW Slumdog was a fine movie and would still be worth it even without the music.

And lastly every reputed science website & journal that I've seen has
acknowledged India's Chandrayaan for the moon-water findings so I don't know
where you're getting that misinformation from. Perhaps Times of Nasa,
NasaGlitz, NasaFM, NasaGaana, NasaWoods, NasaFundas, NasaSouth, GlamNasa?

RR