On 9/27/2009 10:33 AM India Time, _Roshan_ wrote:

> Watch out for "My Yacht will go on!"

btw, I hear some sounds of "My heart will go on" in CR's Jason Cynitia Suite.
The overall progression of Jason up to 3:10 or so, also goes in the similar
pattern as in the Titanic song at the beginning before Celine's voice started
in that -  - soft starting, more heavy instruments joining in, all reaching a
crescendo.

And after 3:10, for a few moments I hear something like that Sonu Nigam song
from Salllu bro Akshay Kumar strarrer last year's movie, forgot the name, Hamko
Maloom Hai, Dil Pareshan hai, or something like that.

Are there some common instruments or common phoren Raga or commercially
available loops in the three songs?

--

Jason seems like two separate songs or musical pieces combined into one single
song/ piece. The switch/ transformation/ metamorphosis takes place at 3:10 and

Thanks.
--
Rawat