I dont want to sound all negative but expecting an oscar is just too much.
When was the last time a comedy movie got an oscar? You might argue that its
ARR this time, but i have seen some equally good music in many movies. Take
some recent animation movies for instance. Kung Fu Panda, Madagacsar, Ice
Age all had some great music in my opinion. They werent even nominated. So
just hold on to your ipods for now :)