I've sent the translations to your email. Guess they didn't reach you. I'll
send them again.

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Taimur <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Taimur <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] PLZ HELP ME RAHMANIACS
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 7:33 AM

                  HI,

   I have many times written it i am writing it again . plz rahmaniacs help me
out plz give me the translation of my two life time songs which are,

1)VALAYAPATTI THAVILE, AZHAGIYA TAMIL MAGAN

2)THEEEKURUVAI,         KANGALAL KAIDHU SEI

I ll be utmost thankful to you guys. i know they are difficult songs to
translate but can anyone do it for me . get the help of any tamil language
professor plz come out with something. i am demanding it for so many months
now. i have searched for the translation a lot but cant find it. rahmaniacs
help your fellow rahmaniac. i ll be waiting for your replies.

taimur,

karachi,

PAKISTAN.