"if" so, then it is an utter wastage of our man's great efforts.

They have even released the song commercially, showed it video, make it a part
of their promotions so ARR can't even use this song in some other film.

I think ARR should stop working with such producer/ director who doesn't know
his own mind, doesn't know his film's requirement and make ARR waste his time
and effort.

--
Rawat