A.R. Rahman has finally said yes to another Bollywood project, in spite of
his various international projects. He will be scoring
music<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/akshay-john-action-290909.html#>for
Tony D’Souza’s next film.

  The *Blue *director is already going places. His maiden underwater
thriller<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/akshay-john-action-290909.html#>is
yet to be out. But Tony has already convinced his producers
Ashtavinayak
to produce his next.

It will star Akshay Kumar, but no Sanjay
Dutt<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/akshay-john-action-290909.html#>.
Instead it will bring John
Abraham<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/akshay-john-action-290909.html#>into
an action combination with Akshay. The two have so far only been seen
in a comedy Priyadarshan’s *Garam
Masala<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/akshay-john-action-290909.html#>
* after which the senior actor was accused of tampering with John’s role.
The charge was vehemently denied by both the actors. But the bitterness
remained…until now.

Says Tony, “Akshay was on board for the next project from the word go. After
Blue I can’t dream of making a film without him. Blue couldn’t have been
made without Akshay. As for John, it’s strange with his physique and body
language he has never done a full-on action
film<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/akshay-john-action-290909.html#>
.”

Tony sees the twosome not in the comic mould but in the slick stunt space.
The film to start early next year will have never-before action. “If I was a
member of the audience I’d want to see the two together in the kind of
stunts never seen before.”

After going underwater in *Blue *we’d be seeing the director indulge in a
lot of aerial stunts in his next.

Tags: akshay kumar <http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tag/akshay-kumar>, john
abraham <http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tag/john-abraham>, tony
dsouza<http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tag/tony-dsouza>.