Absolutely! It is surely AR. Maybe it's like a nick name for the song...

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/ http://www.facebook.com/elensar5233

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, kaissiom <kaiss...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: kaissiom <kaiss...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Couples Retreat Tracklisting
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 10:40 AM

                  C'mon guys, (Afro Nisha) is not a singer!  It's really funny
to read all the comments about the voice being 'suspiciously' similar to
Rahman.  Well, that's because it is Rahman.

I don't think Afro Nisha is even a person.  If anything, it could be the
English title of the Tamil 'Kurukuru Kan' or it could even be a new genre.

I can only say one thing for sure, the singer in 'Kurukuru Kan(Afro Nisha)' is
Rahman.