This is my habit, waiting someone to post something thats on my mind and then
add some comments ;-)

Nana is tropical flavoured, exactly the kind of song I would to play full
volume in my car while driving at 10 Km/h on sandy beaches under filao trees...
having bungalows passing on one side of my car and the blue lagoon on my
right...

You have to experience it,.. believe me, this song is awesome...

Thanks A R Rahman :-)

Niven