Hi Niven,

I guess nobody wants to underrate rahman's work and that too when he is working
with another international icon like kylie minogue. I guess the expectations
were really high and everyone was looking forward to the song. Well, honestly
speaking about the song chiggy wiggy, i feel its not something that i would
want to play from that album and the same way almost all my friends who are die
hard rahmaniacs from the time he made roja felt it skippable. We have fiqrana
and we enjoy it. Nobody is consciously trying to underrate or criticise the
song but making the choice...thats it...cos hundreds of new songs come everyday
and its a time when nobody cares who the artist is as long as it sounds good
through their ipod, mp3 player or cellphone...so when the choice is so vast,
rarely will someone go back to a song and listen to it a dozen time to like
it...thank you.

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos