Tonight's episode was devoted to singing ARR's songs.  Prateeksha sang Kay Sera
Sera, Yetarth sang Chaiya Chaiya amazingly, Shreyasi was mindblowing in her
rendition of Hai Rama, and little Swarit was cute singing Yuhin Chala Chala.
Surprisingly, Abhijit praised ARR, saying, if I'm translating correctly, that
only ARR and RD Burman to him have been the most musically creative
MDs....further saying that Chaiya Chaiya's credit is 50% Sukhwinder and 50%
Rahman.  Alka Yagnik chimed in later praising ARR about how soulful ARR's
compositions are.  Was a really, really good episode with some amazing singing
by the children.  Oh, and finally, after Shreyasi sang Hai Rama, Abhijit went
onstage and requested those who are close to ARR to bring his attention to
Shreyasi's voice!  I agree!  Shreyasi Bhattacharya, if she keeps it up, will be
a very competitive playback singer in the future! Take note, ARR!