From: gokul Sankar <goksmu...@yahoo.in>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 6 October, 2009 12:55:10 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Stephan Devasi Re-Creating Rahman magic in Super Star 2
Check This V D Os

jus watch the videos carefully... ..and hear it carefully... u can find what he
is doing with his keyboard.... songs are played in tracks but that tracks hve
been sequenced by stephen devassy himself..... .he such a maestro that he jus
need 20 minutes to sequence a song......and he is doing a great job by re
creating Rahmanji songs....it is a bit difficult but he makes almost similar
tracks to the original one....