i posted already- no one replayed

Before i got the Blue CD i downloaded (enthusiastic) songs from some site
·        When hearing the songs I felt some where music part high vocal low and
vice versa
·        Even though I liked Yaar mila, Bhoola tujhe and chiggy wiggy final
part
·        We know that our boss songs grow each time, so I played continuously
(sony k530i) but unable to hear
Two days back my friend given me blue songs (he said it is download from
mp3axe.com)

When I hearing songs I’m totally amazed
I felt I’m the happiest man In the world
I wonder how it is ripped , quality sounds….great
I am listening all the songs twice a day

* So don’t tell your song reviews without listening to original quality songs

* Any one tell me how to rip good quality mp3 format

* Which is the best ripping software (mp3),

* 128 kbps, 44.100 Hz, Stereo format is the default in most software

M.KALIDASAN
The Rahman Lover

Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew