Hi Guys
Read an post from Orkut and thought of posting it here..Here is the post
Highlander:The Quickening – Chinna Chinna Aasai
“Chinna Chinna Aasai” song from the movie “Roja” is one of my all time
favorites.Its a very melodious number in reggae style.

An amazing composition by our master A.R.Rahman(the very 1st film song composed
by him.Its a mind blowing number)…

Especially i love the prelude to the song. It adds a beautiful feel to the
whole song.

I happened to watch the movie “Highlander” this morning.The orchestral score
done by Michael Kamen is simply Amazing.

The opening section of a soundtrack in Highlander is very similar to the best
part of the prelude in “Chinna Chinna Aasai”.

Source
: http://www.musicquencher.com/blog/2009/10/09/highlanderthe-quickening-chinna-chinna-aasai/