From: Aravind AM <aravind...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Illayaraja Songs in ARR Chennai Concert??!!
To: "ARRFANS" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 8 October, 2009, 7:51 AM

                  Hi all,

In today's Dinakaran Chennai Supplement, there's a news item about ARR's Oct-11
Chennai concert where it is mentioned that songs of many composers including
Illayaraja will be performed in the concert!

Screenshot of the article from Dinakaran Epaper -> http://tinypic.
com/r/2j2u890/ 4

No offence to IR, but I'm hoping this news is false and hoping this is a
goof-up by Dinakaran. I would rather attend any other concert if i want to
listen to other composer's songs... For me, an AR concert is something SPECIAL,
some thing RARE and something TO BE TREASURED, and it should feature ONLY songs
of our Boss... Those 3 hours are always MAGICAL, and each minute is PRECIOUS
for me. I would want it to be filled only with ARR and only ARR!

Gops/Vijay can you please confirm this is false news!
 ;)

Aravind

Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania. 4shared.com

       Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail.  Learn more.

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/