From: manisha madhavan <manisha_madha...@yahoo.com>
To: AR Rahman <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, October 9, 2009 11:51:27 PM
Subject: [arr] Poetic Social Mission watch webcast online! -- ARR's Vellai
Pookal

Sorry here is the link to watch:
http://broadcast. onedrop.org/

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: manisha madhavan <manisha_madhavan@ yahoo.com>
To: AR Rahman <arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Fri, October 9, 2009 11:41:36 PM
Subject: Poetic Social Mission watch webcast online! -- ARR's Vellai Pookal

Hey All,

Just saw ARR in pure divine form singing Vellai Pookal. Hope some of you were
able to catch it.
This special show, getting the whole world together for water started at 8:00
PM- 10:00 PM (EST) on Friday. Its a 2 hr show. I missed it the first time, but
they repeated it the second time again from 10PM (EST).

ARR comes about 1 hr 23 mins into the show, right after the Arabic singers i
think from Morroco. If people missed it, they can catch it again when they
repeat the entire program every 2 hrs. Hope someone is able to record the
segment!!

Cheers,
Manisha
All new Yahoo! Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.
The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo! Get
it Now for Free!

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/