WB,

I completely agree with you. I have watched the movie twice, and I also feel
that its a fine film indeed. In fact, I would go one step further and say
that even Aishwarya's acting was top notch. She was characterized perfectly,
and depicted in an apt manner.

Abt the music, well we all know how good the music is...So need I add any
more?..:)

Anish.