So, I went to the local theatres at the earliest convenience to catch this
flick.

The movie: It's okay, I had a few good laughs, but nothing great.  The content
is for mature audience really.  I'm surprised this movie is PG-13, it should
really be R.

The music: Well, given that this is a comedy movie, the music should not be
taken too seriously.  Music in these comedy movies just plays in the
background, without getting too involved in the movie.  And that is exactly the
treatment it's received here.  Although, Rahman's tracks have been used
throughout the movie, the movie contains various other tracks not featured on
the Soundtrack.

The good:
-Rahman's first Hollywood venture :)
-Music used at some prominent places

The bad:
-Rahman's music is not the only music in the movie
-Movie doesn't start with Rahman's music
-Sajna, the song, is not featured in the movie, although, the theme can be heard
-Kurukuru is not featured in the movie, bits can be heard here and there
-Nana is featured in the movie, and also for the end credits

Sure, from above, you can see that there's more bad than good, but I'm not
disappointed.  I'm glad I'm finally able to walk into any records store here in
LA and pick up a soundtrack by Rahman and that I can hear Rahman's music in a
Hollywood movie.

Looking forward to more Hollywood ventures and some amazing soundtracks by
Rahman in the future!

Regards,
Wasim