How can you guys forget  Jai Ho. Jai jo is his greatest hit so far...

To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
From: dorai...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:41:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Is Chaiya Chaiya ARR's greatest hit so far?

                  Muqabala is like 100 mts race. Couldnt sustain its effect.
Chaiyya chaiyya wins hands down. I dont feel even ARR will be able to be a part
of something like that again. It was team work at its best.
Mani's idea, Santosh Shivan's photography, Farah's choreography, Mallaika's
oomph, SRK's energy, Sukhwinder's raw voice, Gulzar's lyrics and ARR's magic.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Jahanzeb <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com> wrote:

                  i think it faces strong competition from Muqabla. i don't
know about India but in Pakistan it was an equivalent hit if not bigger. i
suppose it should beat Chaiya in India since it was originally in Tamil and
then dubbed in Hindi hence same level of hit in north and south. though I am
not sure how Tamil version of Chaiya was received.

-

Jahanzeb