Brilliant song...totally agree with you about being music lovers first! Know
that you have shared other non arr artists before, can you keep doing this
please? Thanks.

--- On Sat, 10/10/09, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Song Recommended Highly!!!! (non ARR)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 9:19 PM

Forgive this non ARR post, but I just revisited one of my favorite songs in
recent years. It's from a private album called "Sona" sung by Sona Mohapatra
released in 2006. The song is called "Kabhi Nahin Aana" It's truly a melodic
gem, but the guitar interludes and the soft minimalistic instrumental treatment
remind of an ARR style composition. Notice how the instrumentation builds up as
the song goes on.....just like how ARR would do it. Music is by Ram
Sampath....he really did a great job here. The lyrics are absolutely beautiful
and she has sung it with so much feeling. To me, this is the only truly great
song in that album.

Here is a video of that song:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qP2mEIgOqTU& feature=related

Song sounds even better in higher quality kbps.

Again, even though this is a non ARR post, I thought that since we are all
music lovers first, I wanted to share this. Many of you may have already heard
this song or own this album.

I wish ARR would hear this song.....maybe he has. I know 100% sure he would
absolutely love this track.