Hey ppl.. List of songs sung at arr concert on 11th october, 2009 @ chennai
...jaage hain, khalbali, athiradeee kaaran , kadhal rojave, delhi6 theme ,jiya
se jiye(prabhu n i fell down while huggin :D ), oru koodai sunlite, liquid
dance, chandralekha( had some rap bits) , ringa ringa (the singer was tooooooo
hot :P), fiqrana(sung by arr :) ),dil se re , jashn e bahara, snegithane(hindi
+ tamil + telugu) , mausam and escape instrumental (wowowowowow !!! ) , kahin
toh  , tamizha tamizha, uyire uyire (bombay), kabhi kabhi ( by some new
guitarist from london), rehna tu ( arr explained wats the theme - acceptance -
we gotta accept ppl as they are n live happlily, wit love :) ) , chaiya chaiya,
taxi taxi(blaaze was AWESOME . . . crowd was MAD!!), maiya maiya (with a
devilish touch ;) ) , azeem oh shah - slowly travelled to - veerapandi -
awesome transition !!! , sivamani drums - feast !! ,khwaja n arziyan ( arr in
islamic costume, with harmonium), kannanlene (bombay) (chitra !! + ARR dong the
hindustani part) , jiya jale / nenjinile (in telugu !! dunno y he chose that
lang), hariharan n arr tried some "sing with me" stuff, n hariharan started
with ay hairathe ashiqui, aye bachoo( she said AYE, we said BACHHOO ;)
),mustafa mustafa ( feelings feelings - final year of coll ) (few little "light
balloons" flew), blaaze back with "humma humma rap" b4 rahman took over , the
most expected "jai ho" and an unbeilvable transition to  vande mataram..
fireworks all around... for some 15 mins !! had our diwali rite here :) :) in
the end, this gr8 guy comes on stage, n tells " we could hv made a few
mistakes, but u wouldnt have noticed it, ll try to do it better the next time"
WAT !! so humble !!! so down to earth???!! n finally says us to have a safe
ride home - hw sweet :) :)