I remember our own Encyclopedia of Rahmanica "Amith Chandhran"  unearthing a
news about a CD / Cassette called "Chhotto e Monta" released by ARJOE Music by
a group of musicians from Kolkata having Bangla version of songs from ROJA.

Myself and Amith and Durba tried a lot, even calling ARJOE's US office but no
luck.... Many others must have also tried but don't know if anybody
succeeded.....

Only if word can be spread through this group and other mediums to find out if
"SOMEONE" somewhere has a cassette or CD of that album so that we can revive it.

This was NOT an official release by ARR or his studio.

best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune