From: DineshVaidya <dnshvai...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Re: Anybody missed ARR in What's Your Rashi movie?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 1:17 PM

WYR is an average film... gets stretched because of songs ( one song per rashee
was bit too much ). The movie was "seen" long back by us on DoorDarshan via a
Hindi serial called "Mr Yogi", the subject was old which brought down the
movie... my guess.

Since ARR and AG have given 3 good movies till date, could say that ARR's songs
would have given some ZING to the movie.... but in the end due to repeat
script, the movie lacked uniqueness.. ... something which Ashutosh movies
always have.

ARR should be part of next AG venture....

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune