From: A.R.Rajib <a.r.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] A.R.Rahman With Taran Adarsh - 15th Oct at 8:30 PM on ETC
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 10:04 PM

*Catch the Musician of the Millennium on ETC Bollywood Business*

MUMBAI: In a conversation that captures the highlights of the maestro's
spectacular career, A R Rehman said to trade analyst Taran Adarsh, "In a
studio, there are no bosses. Art is the boss."

Words of the genius! When asked about the Tamilian's grouse against him, he
said "Tamilians keep complaining I've left them and gone to Hindi. I want to
do what excites me, at the same time, I respect the people who've helped me
reach where I am".

When asked about his spontaneous manner of recording songs at a very short
notice, Rehman said, "I do my songs instinctively and I call up the singer
to come and record the next day. At times, I miss out on the more
established singers since they're busy. But this has helped me scout out and
introduce some good new talent."

*Don't miss the legenadary composer's interview on Thursday, 15th Oct at
8:30 PM on ETC.*

*
*

*http://www.indiante levision. com/release/ y2k9/oct/ octrel41.