From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:arrahmanf...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of aks
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:12 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Re: In UAE Blue releasing on 15th oct

yup.....even i m planing for this coming Saturday. But still have to book the
ticket. M sure BGM will be rocking! Cheers!

Regards,
Aakash Shah

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com<mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
mohammed sajin <mnsa...@...> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Once again we(UAE residents) get a chance to watch an ARR movie b4 the Indian
> release.
>

> I booked my ticket for the show.
>
> Anyone else is planning to watch the movie on same day?
>
> Hope the movie would be become one of the biggest hit in Bollywood.
> For sure BGM going to rock!!!
>
> First time I am going to watch an Akshay Kumar movie in theater :)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This
communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender and then delete it from your system.