Hey All,
It was really a happy day for me yesterday and also a sad day. I have got an
exclusive chance to chat with Rahman where Rahman participated in an event
with two other Musicians for a one and half hour conversation show. The show
was like Meet and Greet Rahman where hardly 50 persons were present. The
venue was Emirates PAlace Hotel, Abu Dhabi where Blue premiere was also
screening. Ive posted this in the group and ive also got more than 10 passes
with me for the show.

But the mail got in the group late, so people couldn't drive in and come. In
an exclusive chat with fans, I got more than 10 minutes to have conversation
with him, A short description

Me   : How can you include a Tamil song in a Hollywood Movie, Sir ?
ARR : Its like Music is a Global Anthem, and it hasnt got any Language
barriers. The directors had belief in me, so I could experiment anything I
want. :)

Me: How would be your feeling like, you had put more effort in a movie and
the directors waste those songs and also the movies goes flop in Box Office
?

ARR: Yeah it hurts and it happens. We never knew the movie will be a hit or
flop when we are doing the music. And yeah failures is a part of life but
that balances my life and my career.

Me : Have you checked rahmaniac.com ?
ARR : No, am yet to do that :P

Me : Which is your favorite musical instrument ?
ARR : Now its African Mont..something like that ( I dont remember the name )

After the conversation he gave me an autograph and left the hall where the
show happened. Later met up Akshay, Lara, Antony, Zayed, ARR in the Red
Carpet of the premiere. Harldy some Arabs were there, and they dont even
recognize the stars.

In the premiere, when ARR walks in he got a Stand up Evasion and was treated
most beautifully than any other stars.

The movie was OK but it had no importance for songs. The movie is much
predictable and it hasnt got any extra ordinary thing where people has given
the hype to. More over *I was eagerly looking in for the BGMS, but it harldy
had no BGMS. The Lady in Blue BGM *was awesome. But no other. I personally
felt that this movie hasnt influenced ARR much. So the movie doesnt also
deserve the songs from ARR. They want it big and they have added in ARR.

Rehnuma : Played in the Opening Credits
Blue theme : Same as in the promos
Chiggy Wiggy : Same as in the promos
Bhoola Tujhe : Came at the right time. It suited much.
Fiqraana : End Credits

Yaar Mila tha : Not in the movie

Anyhow the movie is Average. Hope youl enjoy some Katrina, some Lara and *not
much ARR.*

Regards
--
Farshad N