be it bollywood or kollywood, rahman composes only for
a) big budget movies
b) friends
c) big production houses/directors

most of the good movies that happen in bollywood and watever decent attempts
happening in tamil are "low" budget movies and are done by guys totally alien
to rahman......lets face the truth, until some of big production houses or
rahman;s friends make good movies like Jaane tu ya Jaane na, we would never see
good movies from rahman's music.......we have to see Blue like crap, banal
movies eating up rahman's panaromic scores.....it hurts to know that people
like Ameer(tamil director), Imtiaz ali, anurag kashyap are waiting to work with
rahman and he keeps working in Blue, sakkarakatti.....

let me tell you - current hollywood is also not very promising.....we would see
crappy projects there too......we can just pray that his music gets noticed by
tarantino, spielberg likes and offer him a good package.....

      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo.com/trynew