I just came across this CD called "The Rahman Experience" (see links below for
scans) and surprised to see instrumentals on CD-2 because I have all of these
albums (I downloaded all his Tamil discography) but didn't see any of these
instrumentals there and neither in their corresponding Hindi dubs (Saathiya,
Dil Hi Dil Mein, Lakeer). I have big question: are these instrumental composed
by ARR??? In fact a number of them do not sound so but again I am confused as
CD says so and also because it lists musicians too. Please someone clarify.
Thanks.

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/xdrbollywoodbeyond00fro.jpg/
http://img233.imageshack.us/i/xdrbollywoodbeyond00bac.jpg/
http://img225.imageshack.us/i/xdrbollywoodbeyond00inl.jpg/