[image: Simbu-Trisha-Naga in New York!]*Simbu-Trisha-Naga in New York!*
Kaanchan [October 18, 2009, 7:40:11 PM]

Diwali or no Diwali, our dear stars are busy at work! They don’t always have
the luxury of taking time off to celebrate festivals at home! That said, the
hard-working team we are talking about right now is that of *Vinnaithaandi
Varuvaaya*. Directed by Gautam Menon, starring Simbu and Trisha, it promises
to be a refreshing romance. Since the movie is being made simultaneously in
Telugu, Naga Chaithanya was also busy this Diwali. The entire *VTV* team are
currently in the US. The first location for shooting is New York. In the two
week long schedule, the team have a few other places to cover. Gautam hopes
to release the movie later this year, in December maybe.

With music by A.R. Rahman, and various portions of the movie shot at exotic
locations abroad, the movie has everyone eager. Will Gautam manage a hit
with A.R. Rahman, just as he has done in the past with Harris Jayaraj? Will
Simbu, who is known for his mass image, manage to pull of the lover-boy
look?

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Simbu_Trisha_in_New_York_31465.html
--
- Regards