Oh! C'mon guys...what kind of pressure u guys give to our man! This is
the primary difference between other film industries and ours. We put
unnecessary pressure on a music composer. There are so many primary
reasons for a film to top the charts...Already a lot of critical
feedback has gone to him and so pls allow his space. For a person of
his calibre, he is the better judge but still he accepts feedback from
fans and responds back. Sincerely, for a film to succeed, script and
screenplay is the key. Blue is a senseless movie so don't expect the
music to help much. And for whatever reasons it tops the chart, don't
attribute it solely to the music.

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R