ever Kolkata ropes in A R Rahman for talent hunt
 By: RnM Team    22 Oct 09 17:52 IST

Comments: 0   [image:
image]<http://www.radioandmusic.com/sites/radioandmusic.com/files/images/1b39a572721a0903fde68be9d6f4009e.jpg>Fever
Kolkata ropes in A R Rahman for talent hunt

MUMBAI: Fever 104 FM, that has signed up as the official radio partner for *A
R Rahman live in concert ‘Jai Ho’ in Kolkata on 14 November at Yuva Bharti
Krirangaon, Salt Lake*, is tying it in with a talent hunt.

The chosen talent will get a life time chance to sing with Rahman himself.

The period for selection for the auditions will be from 23 October to 12
November. Listeners will have to call up on the IVRS number and will sing
their favorite A R Rahman song to qualify for this talent hunt. Fever will
run a hi-decibel contest to pick the five best voices in the city, all of
whom will get to meet and audition with A R Rahman on 13 November.

Says Fever FM’s national marketing head and Fever Kolkata station head
Neeraj Chaturvedi, "We are pleased with our association with Liver
Foundation and happy to lend our support for their noble cause. With an
introduction of our first singing on-air talent hunt, our endeavor at Fever
104 FM is to offer musical treat to our listeners in Kolkata. We are honored
to be associated with the singing legend A R Rahman for the second time.
Reviving our promise of ‘It’s all about the music’, Fever 104 FM brings
music genius, A R Rahman live for its Kolkata listeners!”

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~