Folks who watched BULU,
I think some portion of the background score in Blue was just too cool, esply
the punjabi rap that goes in hip-hop style. The fast paced rap that comes in
the bike chase sequence and few other places some cool electro synths were
hip!. I really wonder why such stuff was not in a CD. I mean the BLUE CD
playlist is just plain twisted.
Where is the Blazee rap thats shown in the trailer? That wud make a great
theme. Not the one thats in the CD which is wasted to death in the film. This
film fails in so many levels i wonder how it passed scrutiny.
Why was such a slickly shot Blue theme video omitted from the main film and
replaced with some picnic style video?. Cuz, with the kind of photography the
track had, it would have been great on big screen, since photography is the
only thing the movie offers apart from good BGM in select places.
what do you guys think?
regards
wb
www.wiredbeats.com