From: partha <partha_sac...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] List of songs played @ HYD.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 1:46 AM

Hi All Rahmaniacs,

I had been to the JAI HO concert in Hyd which was FANTASTIC !!!!

Here goes the list
1) ARR said few words before he was on the 'HUGE' stage.
2) Jage Hain (Guru)
3) Kalbali Hai Kalbali (RDB)
4) Thi thee thee thi
5) Paruvamvalaga (Roja: Sung by Vijay Prakash & Swetha)
6) Delhi 6 (Title song: Sung by Tanvi Shah)
7) Jiya se Jiya (Free Hugs)
8) Vaji Vaji (Shivaji)
9) Latika's Theme (Slumdog Millionair)
10) Taal (Western Music)
10) Ring ring ringa (Slumdog Millionair) A Mix with Taal.
11) Fiqurana (Telugu: Blue)
12) Dil Se re.. (Dil se)
13) Konchem Neeru(Donga Donga: Tamil version)
14) Kehne ko jishn (Jodha Akbar: Sung partially in Telugu and Hindi by Javed
Ali)
15) Chup ke se(saathiya)
16) Mausam & Escape (Played by Asad / Slumdog Millionair) (There was kinda
jugalbandi in the begining, later Mausam & Escape was played which was just
fantabulous)
17) Kahi to Hogi (JNTYJN)
18) O' Cheliya (Premikudu: Sung by Vijay Prakash)
19) Naina (Tribute to Late CM YSR)
19) Sarfaroshi ki tamanna (The legend of Bhagat Singh)
20) Kabhi Kabhi Aditi (JNTYJN)
21) Rehna Tu (Delhi 6: ARR again hummed the last part of the song (Continnum
board bit))
22) Chaiya Chaiya (Dil Se: Sung by Reyhana & there was RAP bit in between sung
by a new artist, I forgot her name)
23) Taxi Taxi (Sakkarakatti: Sung by Blaaze, Benny Dayal)
24) Mayya Mayya (Guru)
25) Azeem-O-Shaan Shahensha (JD)
26) Rukumani (Roja)
27) Valli pokal (I have no idea about this song. I am not even sure if the
spelling was right)
28) Kwajha Mere Kwajha(JD) Ariziyaan (Delhi 6)
29) Kannanu le (Bomboy)
30) Jiya jale (Dil se)
31) Dhakka Laga Bukka (Yuva) & Pappu can't dance (JNTYJN)
32) Mangtha hai kya (Rangeela)
32) Joomule (Gajini)
33) Keith Peters played a fantastic 3 minute guitar and than MUSTAFA MUSTAFA
was played which was just superb
34) Humma Humma (Bombay: This was just out standing)
Last, certainly not the least
35) Jai Ho & Maa Thuje salam

The show was just fantastic, fantabulous, outstanding and wat not. The screen
behind the Stage was just superb. Very very colorful. THANKS TO ARR & his team
for such a great great show. I am very sure ARR will be very very happy with
his performance as the previous "JAI HO" concerts were not this good enough.