From: hibath rahman <rahman...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Kind request to Rahmanji...
To: "arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, 25 October, 2009, 8:05 PM

If this message is being read by sir or anyone who is really close to him,Its a
kind request to sir, that we would be most priviledged to hear singers like
SPB, HARIHARAN,SHANKAR MAHADEVAN, SONU NIGAM,UDIT NARAYAN,K.K, rendering their
voices in your future offering.. We are really missing tracks like that in
rhythm, TAAL, GURU and many more.. Pls its a humble request from a real admirer
of tracks you create.. I would like vithur to take up this matter to sir if
possible... Regards, Hibath rahman

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew