---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: souvik gupta <aryan....@gmail.com>
Date: Oct 26, 2009 4:10 AM
Subject: I owe a lot to you arr..dis is the best i cn give it to you the
theme track for a national event kolkata fashion week by me
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com

Sir,
It was roja which was d begining..i was in class 3 den and understood very
less about music bt it was sumthng very different and very haunting to my
ears..later on became an addiction..i used to wait for ur films eagerly and
bought each and every album that had music by u.fortunately i am a
profesional musician now i work as a programmer arranger for other music
directors in kolkata and do my jingles as well.I claim myself to be the
biggest arr fan of kolkata and dis is a small dedication to arr from me.The
theme track for kolkata fashion week which i composed,programmed and
arranged.... i wanted ARR to hear this ...but it's impossible for a lil guy
like me to reach him...so i think Rahmaniacs should listen to this atleast
...any comments is welcome.

ARR for noble for world peace