*Kolkata* *Love for Rahman*
Off late Trinamool chief Mamata Banerjee has become an A R Rahman fan.
During a recent visit of the composer in Kolkata, Mamata personally called
him up and wished him good luck. “I told him that I am a very big fan of
his. I welcomed him to Kolkata and said that I will be happy if we could
meet,” said Mamata. Rahman, who is scheduled to hold a concert in Kolkata in
the upcoming days, may find the Railway Minister as one of his audiences. “I
really want to be there when he performs. But provided I could get some time
out of my busy schedule,” said Mamata, who was heard saying to his senior
party leaders and close aides.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/kolkata-confidential/539078/
--
regards,