From: Sirish Musician <arrsir...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] 2 days @ d venue
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 15 November, 2009, 8:38 AM

Hey shouvik,
                 very hard to read.., next time please see that it should be in
readable format with some paragraphs.. ..

thanks
sirish

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Gopal Srinivasan <catchg...@gmail. com> wrote:

Understand the excitement but please consider posting in a language that most
people can comprehend, from next time.

Thanks.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 16:39, souvik gupta <aryan....@gmail. com> wrote:

hello everyone,
i wud like to share dis experience of mine which is like a dream cum true..and
i think am blessed..from d day i heard bout d concert at kolkata  wnted to b
there as a bakstage crew to c arr closely..watch his moves..watch him
walk..watch him talk..i asked a lot of frnds of mine..bt dats not an easy thng
to have in real.on 11th my band mate whose a drummer got a call from jeoraj who
asked for d kit on hire.Tis chance came from nowhere,i guess god fulfilled my
wishes as i waited for dis moment from 15 yrs.went with d kit to d venue with
rohit our drummer and rajib whose al d way from bangladesh just to c d
concert..reached d venue around 10 30.stepped onto i and wow tat was a
feeling..after we set up d kit wt jeoraj we came to know only 1 cn stay at d
venue with d kit..been a lttl selfish and said i ll stay there with d kit.dey
said dey ll provide me with a pass from rapport global..waited near d green
room.slowly d musicians came to d venue keith
 peters,shankar, naveen recognized many of dem by d pass they had..finaly got
my crew pass and thnked god..jeoraj said dat d rhrsals usualy start atr night
and continues till morning and rahman sir will drop in at night only..i was
ready to wait d whole night..saw sivamanis kit was set and guys from
electrocraft micing d kits.in d mean time had a nice chat wt jeoraj shared our
views on music.by the time more musicians came in..saw steffen devassy,and
p.a.deepak sitting on a chair wt his laptop on..said hello to him and for sum
queries on mac and logic..it was realy scary as i was expecting sumone asking
me not to be on stage and talk to dem..i was standing in a side and watched d
progress.d best musicians and technicians of india on work.it was realy hot on
stage bt d musicians were all enjoying on stage and having fun.after d lunch
every one was set for a sound check..by d time d singers started coming in..saw
blaaze,benny dayal,tanvi, vivianne, suzanne
 coming down one after another..Wow! !! i was sitting in a corner whn i saw
blaaze,benny and vivianne chating had their autographs on my pray for me
brother cd..viviane asked me to teach her some words in bengali..and she
succesfuly  pronounced some bangla words clearly..by d time murthy sir came
down.stefen devassy was checking d cottage piano which was there for rahman
sir..wow!!!wat feel and technic clearly suggested he s trained in western
classical music..den came rashid ali and sivamani.sivamani cheerful as
usual.everyone waited for d rhrsals to start off..rhrsals started around 5 with
usha uthup singing jaane tu ya jane na..i was sitting beside d stage waiting
for rahman sir..by d time hariharan and sadhna sargam dropped in..benny said
just to stand a little further bak so tat i dont get ne scolding..so nice of
him to do tat..after sum time he asked me how come i was thr i told him am a
keyboard player and a programer and came wt d kit..i guess
 he undrstud everythng just smiled at me.i was sitting in a corner..watchng dem
rhrsing and waiting to c god closely..a gentleman came down and sat right
infront of me..mr vijay iyer..staring at me and thinking wat d hell is dis guy
doin here wt a crew pass and doing nothng..lol! !! suddenly i saw a bunch of
ppl cuming on stage..oh my God tats A.R.Rahman himself guarded by swamidurai
and a bald gentleman..AAH the moment i waited for 15 years .His presence made a
difference to d entire place..he came down and checked things had a talk with
murthy sir..and put on d roland ax synth..i just wnted to take a closer luk at
him..i was watching only him..it was magical..watching god infront and still
bein alive..benny came and asked me how am i feeling..i cudnt say nethng just
smiled at him..den time passed by i was so engrossed in watching him time
passed by in a wink.he was watching things carefuly and walked to difrnt
corners of d stage..i cud imagine a lion
 roaming all around d stage like a king..he was playing sum solos on his synth
amazing..gracefuly playing d grace notes..he was sharing sum jokes and it was
so great 2 c him smiling..got introduced to israth m'am  and javed ali by a
very kind hearted gentleman from chennai..he was kind enough to come to me and
saying hello..didnt expect that at all..so nice of him.sir announced an half an
hour break for dinner.all d ladies went to hav their food.israth ma'm asked me
"saapriya " thnk god i understand a bit and when he knew i didnt she asked me
to hav my food..so kind of her to do tat..i was realy surprised how sister of
an oscar winner cn b so humble.i didnt want to miss ne moment so i stayed on
stage..watching him rehersing khwaja mere khwaja..d rehersal ended around 1 30
am.he was talking bout sumthng in tamil which i cudnt understand.. den he
decided to leave..and i cudnt resist myself..i asked for a snap with
him..everyone was like came to kill
 me..swamidurai was jumping in anger..i realized i seriously did sumthng
wrong..he smiled and said " no tomorrow.."i got carried away i shdlnt hav asked
for a snap..if sir reads dis..am realy sorry i didnt know.plzz forgive me for
dat incident..i was realy upset benny said never ask for a snap..i returned
home and cudnt sleep,last thng i wnted to make him angry.Bt finaly those 2
words will b memorable..i talked to god and had a reply...i l look at d
positive side of d incident..watever i did god made me to do it..!!!

 God made me to meet another god..thnx to him for tat..i saw d person who
influenced me to do music take it as a career..and now am well known in d
kolkata music industry only because of him..i donno if my post will b allowed
in the group.bt i wnted to share it with u all..!!!if allowed will write bout
my experience on d day of d concert.

--
"Friendship is not about finding the right person, but creating the right
relationship.

Sirish Musician.

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos