hey guys..
don't worry.. we can get hold of it.

this one was part of "Michael Jackson & Friends" concert - Sunday June 27th
1999
ARR's part was for only 10 min from 5:45pm to 5:55pm as per schedule.
check out the detailed reports here ...
http://www.michael-jackson-trader.com/news/1999/June/index.html
http://www.themichaeljacksonwiki.com/index.php?title=Michael_Jackson_%26_Friends_-_What_more_can_I_give%3F
http://mjbaltic.com/Charity_Concerts.html
http://www.jvillage.de/board/showthread.php?s=48ee6d2af97a1de9d2d9bbaabba7e295&p=12574#post12574

this is a clip of the crowd at the venue before MJ's arrival...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-JIu5Qsos

*ok now, if arr fans are really determined.. if arr fans are more dedicated
than MJ's fans, we can surely get hold of "ekam satyam".*

we certainly cannot get hold of the studio recorded version because of its
legal implications.. but we can definitely find the concert version. contact
as many MJ fans as possible, contact the organizsers of the concert at
munich, the indian sponsor Hinduja Foundation.. try to get hold of as many
footages of the concert as possible.. official or otherwise... dig through
all of them .. (its important to note that MJ wasn't present for ARR's
part.. so, most of MJ's fans were outside the stadium waiting for him)... or
park in front of bharat bala's home in large numbers and ask him..

*is it worth the effort? you guys decide...*

ekam satyam means one truth.
it is very likely that whoever holds the rights to it will want to wait
longer .. may be even 20-30years .. in order to rake up the value and make
huge money out of it..