From: Gayathri Chandrakasan <gayathri_c...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 8:10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Shreya Ghoshal singing a new tamil song for AR!

If it's blue, then she must have mentioned it. Maybe it's a remake of some
telugu album...ARR is currently working on Puli in Telugu right?

Then again, this whole "Shreya and tweet" is so hard to believe...there' s a
high possibility that it's a hoax, just like the Aishwarya's tweet about Ravana
song. I mean, where does she find time in the studio to tweet? That too while
recording...