ohhh thanks likant,i need your well wishes dear friend.
yah no doubt you are right abt arr for not acting in the film and why we do,nt.
thanks

--- On Sat, 21/11/09, Likant <lika...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Likant <lika...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [arr] Re: If I can direct a movie ..
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 21 November, 2009, 12:01 AM

!!wOw!!Wasim A Malik...Thatz great.....Best wishes for your future
plans....hope u will make some memorable movies in future....
..
...ARR is the correct person who can give music for this movie..no one
else..and if this is possible,this will be the all time greatest Indian musical
movie....... . ARR's acting is not possible as i mentioned... nobody wants to
see ARR as another character,now me too..coz ARR is ARR in his humbleness and
musical talent...nobody can give another name and character to ARR...

regards
__Liku__

http://in.yahoo.com/