From: Sreekrishnan R <rahmanfe...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "We, the fans !" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 12:57:51 PM
Subject: [arr] Rahman, Resul Pookutty visit Ajmer dargah

http://www.ptinews. com/news/ 388031_Rahman- -Pookutty- visit-Ajmer- dargah

Ajmer, November 21 (PTI) Oscar Award winners, musician AR Rahman
and sound technician Resul Pookutty visited the Dargah of Moinuddin
Chisty here today.

Accompanied by acclaimed filmmaker Shekhar Kapoor, the award winning duo
offered a 'Chadar' at the shrine.

Rahman
and Pookutty who won the coveted Academy award for their work in the
film 'Slumdog Millionaire' said that there is need to start an
awareness campaign to clean up the religious places in the country,
including those in Ajmer.

They also took part in the
'Dastarbandi' ritual after which they went to Anjuman Office and saw
the 'Jhalra' water tank in the dargah premise.

Rahman fever
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca