On 11/29/2009 1:06 PM India Time, _Aditya Pai_ wrote:

> Saw the theatrical promo of Veer just felt that ARR was missing in this
> particular film. What say.... Here is the link of the promo just watch
> and share your views:
>
> http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Movie-Promos/H0yGjr65/2/Theatrical-Trailer-Veer.html
>
> Lastly I want to ask question to all:
>
> How many people think that ARR should continue composing for period films?
>
> a. Yes, he should continue composing for period film.

Yes, he should continue composing for period films as it is not the chronology
of a story that is wrong. Remember 1942 A love story with great last music by
RDBurman, Mughal-e-azam's pyaar kiya to darna kya still popular after 50 years,
dozens of period movies had great music that still gives joy to people.

It is bad directors who can spoil any movie of any time or even of current
times, so arr should stay away with producer director who have proven record of
having given bad films. Otherwise he should do period movies also.

--
Rawat