Hi Kalyan,

Nice that you brought to the attention of other ARR fans that there is one
awesome composer called Mickey J Meyer.

I hardly listen to Telugu music, but I just happened to listen to the music of
Anand.
It is just amazing. It is Shekar Kammula +  Radhakrishnan combo.

The next movie, which is the best is, Happy Days. All the songs are out of the
world.

So, I would also recommend to other ARR fans to listen to the songs of Shekar
Kammula..

I personally feel he is someone like Mani Rathnam, having a very gud ear for
music.

So guys, listen to Happy Days.. U will definitely like it.

And ofcourse, as Mickey J Mayer says, it is again our BOSS who inspired him to
become a music director.

Regards,
Ranjit