From: wiredbeats . <wiredbe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [arr] BLUE BGMs - 31 Voiceless BGMs
To: "rahman fans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 6:29 AM

Wow man. I loved the Punjabi rap elements. Thanks a lot man.

To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
From: rahmanfever@ yahoo.co. uk
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:25:03 -0800

Very much effort taken, Bro.. Words are not enough to thank you! :)

You are right. It's so difficult to rip the BGM's of an action movie. Voices
would be polluted ones.. Even in those A Cappelas the instruments' voices are
mixed together. So I guess it's the problem of the final mix for the DVD's.
There are so many leakages.

But there were some places where we could have avoided the entire BGM's with
the noises. Some parts are unwanted I feel. Some tricks can be used while
editing and mixing like editing out the similar portions on either channel and
copy pasting the other one which doesn't have the noise. Also editing out the
noise parts and then applying the cross fade to avoid the glitch when you join
the rest part. Likewise so many... It's fun.. using ideas, thus editing and
mixing all
 these BGM's.. right? :)

Keep up your great works, Bro.
Besties for the next project on your mind! :)

Love .

Rahman fever
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue