vijay,

Like I enjoi frusturation , I also enjoi stopping the frusturation
by listening to ARR music.. :) ( On a more serious note ARR has taught me to
enjoy everthing in life..love what you do and do what you love :) )

Just as I write this , I read the news abt VTV audio launch and your mail as
well..

Thanks for the updates Vijay :)

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj