The film stars Nauheed Cyrusi and newcomer Ayaan Ahmad - son of director
Tanvir Ahmad, who is the director of the film. What’s great about the film
is the music by AR Rahman.

Ada<http://www.starboxoffice.com/gallery_sbo.aspx?m=Ada...-A-Way-of-Life&bid=2008/June/reviews_20080626_15>is
the tale of Ayaan, son of a noble human being Anil Anand, and a
spiritual
mother, Aamina. Ayaan’s gentle world is turned upside down when Anil starts
receiving death threats if he goes ahead with his testimony against some
criminals.

The world of moral certainties crumbles in the face of contemporary
disarray, as the murder of his father sets Ayaan on a course of revenge and
killing against the criminals of Mumbai, and he becomes a contract killer.
The conflicted character of Ayaan Anand is a modern tragedy, as he becomes
part of the criminal stream, even as he searches for truth and happiness.

*Ada* is a film of the moment, as it compels one to re-examine the
youth-crime phenomenon in a very poignant and freshly told story.

Director Tanvir Ahmad describes his film, "*Ada *is not a typical Bollywood
film. It should be a triumph of style and content over so-called meaningless
candy floss Bollywood films," Tanvir, who has been in the industry for the
past 30 years adds, "I made two films in the past, *Aag Aur Toofan* in 1975
and *Aakarshan* in 1988."

About *Ada*, actor Ayaan who was an ad-filmmaker before making his acting
debut, says, "This is also a dialogue-based drama. Dialogues play a very
important role in the film. We have even experimented with the songs. Every
turning point of the film has been explained through a song.'

*Ada* has six songs. Oscar winning composer AR
Rahman<http://fanclub.starboxoffice.com/FanClub.aspx?cid=75>has scored
the music for it, and Ayaan says it will be the highlight of his
debut vehicle.

"This is my first film, and I don't know how people will accept me. The main
attraction of the film would be Rahman's music, as he has given the film
outstanding music. We hope to build on the music as the main lead to our
story. It is also music that befits the theme of the film, and Rahman has
given us fresh tunes for the young generation without making it look loud
and pop. There is depth in the music.' concludes Ayaan.
http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsdetails.aspx?p=First-Look-Ada&xfile=2009/December/News_20091207_31

--
regards,
Vithur