That's one of the most wonderful and sincere mail I've read in the recent
times. Hat's off to you Mr.Santosh! Like you, I'm praying that ARR will win all
the awards.

Kindly ignore the insensitivity shown by some and lets all wish for Santosh's
dreams to come true in near future :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, murali ramakrishnan <dippytheja...@...>