Glad that you replied Ichord! Can't wait more to read your amazing writings!
Keep it going on & on &  on...!  :)

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, ichord <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ichord <purev...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Ichord
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 2:16 AM

      Thanks for remembering me, guys.  I'm still around, but just taking a bit
of a break, although I never take a break from listening to ARR's msuic!  This
forum has been more quiet of late, but very pleasant and calm, which is nice.
I still read the posts everyday.

I will be back to writing here, shortly, esp., when VTV releases.  I am now
starting to really look forward to VTV's music, as a sample of AR's singing
from that album a while back really haunted me.  Also, Shreya G raving about
one of the songs on there.  Gautam Menon seems to have a very good taste in
music, so this album is going to be pretty special, I predict.

Once a deeper thought about ARR hits, I will post here, and thanks for missing
me!