Thanks Vijay, Just wanted to be there representing us lot.. :-) I was there for
the Bombay Dreams CD release.
Will you be there?

--- On Sun, 13/12/09, Vijay Mohan Iyer <vi...@kmmusiq.com> wrote:

From: Vijay Mohan Iyer <vi...@kmmusiq.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Wishing to be there on 19th Dec.
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 13 December, 2009, 4:24

      The event is going to be rocking for sure but there will be no physical
cds released. Just wanted to keep you posted.
ThanksVijay

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 3:03 AM, Mirza G. Munas <mirzamu...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Wishing to be there for the VV release on 19th December in London. Its very
rare a tamil movie audio gets released in London.. I do not live in India where
most of the tamil audio releases happen.. If I miss this I am not sure whether
I will get another chance. Made an effort to be there.. Pray for me guys.. :-)