From: Madhu.Sudhan d <madhusudhan.51...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] What are you listening to these days?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 December, 2009, 9:17 AM

      Thu hi ... from kabhi na kabhi , meharaban from ada and aiyayiyo.A R R's
voice is amazing in this also there is one song tak deen ( i do not
know whether this is original composition ) but it sounds great.
On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Jafar K <gentlej...@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

      Rangeela.. especially aiyayiyo.. wow what a song, what a sound.
I have been listening to this marvelous song from yesterday morning, almost 20
- 25 times...